About Me

I want to share my journey so far, my experiences as a design student and what I do and see next..

Saturday, 8 September 2012

FASHION FAVOURITE OF THE MONTH


FASHION FAVOURITE OF THE MONTH 

I am always attracted to something pretty and shiny i swear I feel like a magpie sometimes when it comes to shopping. Bright, bold or bling and it usually catches my eye every time. I always come across beautiful accessories and fashion pieces so I feel it vital to include in my blog and share my pretty findings. 

When i saw this I LOVED IT, but I have been trying so hard to manage my compulsive spending. So I managed to persuade myself to part with it and not buy. 

Then I forgot I have amazing friends, as she only bought this and surprised me with it. No occasion or reason just purely awesome. Thats true friendship, unconditional and thoughtful love. 




Beautiful clutch from TKMAXX





No comments:

Post a Comment