About Me

I want to share my journey so far, my experiences as a design student and what I do and see next..

Monday, 9 July 2012

COMMISSIONED PROJECT - GRATTAN FASHION SHOW AT IMAX BRADFORD

As mentioned in my earlier posts, I had been asked to work with a well established fashion catalogue company in my final year, "Grattan Freemans Company". So here are a few images supporting my research, design ideas and final outcome with a sneak clip from the fashion show. I was so glad to be asked to partake in such a amazing event which celebrated fashion of all eras. 

Others thought I was mad to take on this extra work with my finals but I believe no opportunity should be wasted. It was a very long process and work to the build up of the show. I couldn't be more happy with the design and final outcome. I love the design and dress and so lucky that "Grattan Freemans Company" gave me total freedom in design and trusted me to follow the brief with my own interpretation.   























No comments:

Post a Comment