About Me

I want to share my journey so far, my experiences as a design student and what I do and see next..

Sunday, 1 April 2012

BARCELONA 2012

Despite having so much work to do and approaching the end of my degree my sister had only gone and booked a holiday for us to visit "BARCELONA" 

Originally I agreed as I tried to plan my work schedule and this was best time for my friends and sister to go. But you can never plan the outcome of anything really, so much work to do and 2week before my DISSERTATION was due in. I was off on holiday, I was in a state of panic but I timetabled all my work so i could get it all done and not miss out on my holiday. 

Holiday was amazing and i got my work done, really happy I went and even happier I got my work done. 





BARCELONA 2012!!! 









                         











        



No comments:

Post a Comment