About Me

I want to share my journey so far, my experiences as a design student and what I do and see next..

Sunday, 15 April 2012

OUTF1T SIX

Toile of final outfit for my collection. Outfit Six.

This garment had a similar shaping to outfit one and once again it was the issue of fit. The fit for my designs and collection has to be perfect. There is no other way to demonstrate the shape and texture of my fabrics and collection concept without careful consideration of fit and tailoring. After all my collection focuses on craftsmanship. Focusing on the long lasting life of unique and individual products. 




                               

Emphasise of the please detail with the same use of mesh power net fabric.





Pinching in at the centre front darts around bust, to gain perfect fit. 





LINING, for some of my outfits including outfit 6 I had made quite the task for myself with my design concept. Leaving al lot of trial and error with my lining to achieve the perfect finish. I find the whole construction of lining very fascinating, while others are easily frustrated with the concept of lining, I feel it gives your product the professional finish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment