About Me

I want to share my journey so far, my experiences as a design student and what I do and see next..

Monday, 5 March 2012

OUTF1T THRE33 -FINAL MAKE

Today I worked with the Sewing Technician Slyvia to work on my Third Final Garment, the mock up of this can be seen in my older blog posts. This Garment was a very tricky one to achieve, even though I made the mock up I was still unsure what fabric's to use for my final design..
Instead of having two fabric's I now have Four, I also decided to have Leather Sleeve's..So cool!!!.
And so Exciting...



 




So far... half of the garment is completed and I can already recognise that my choice of fabrics work amazingly well together...  SO SO SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULT.... Would love feedback on what people think of my work.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment